Total Temptation Brow Definer$7.99
- Retractable, "teardrop-shaped" pencil makes application a cinch.
- Goes on smoothly but isn't too creamy.
- Excellent staying power.
- Comes in flattering blonde to deep brunette shades that look soft—not harsh.
- Attached spoolie is a welcome bonus to tame wild brows and soften the look.
- Those who prefer an ultra-fine point may not find this precise enough.
Total Temptation Brow Definer checks off all the right boxes for being a great brow filler, earning a spot on our list of favorite drugstore makeup products.
On the convenience side, the retractable, “teardrop-shaped” pencil really does make application a cinch. We love that the angled tip is just wide enough to quickly fill in brows without being cumbersome, and the attached spoolie is a welcome bonus to tame wild brows and soften the look.
Better yet, the texture goes on smoothly but isn’t too creamy, and the fragrance-free formula has excellent staying power. The colors scale from blonde to deep brunette in flattering tones that look soft—not harsh.
Total Temptation Brow Definer gets a solid recommendation from us! (And by the way, it’s an inexpensive dupe for Bobbi Brown’s Perfectly Defined Long-Wear Brow Pencil.)